Wednesday, July 8, 2015

WWDH - Cannellini Bean Salad


For Wednesday with Donna Hay this week, Kayte chose Cannellini Bean Salad.  The recipe is from Off the Shelf, and is also online here.

This salad involves the use of canned cannellini beans served cold.  I was not initially too sure about that.  However, once I made the salad, I loved it - it was delish.

I served my salad with osso bucco made in my trusty slow cooker - yep, salad and osso bucco might sound weird, but it worked for me:


To see what the other members of our group thought of this salad, visit the LYL section of the WWDH website.

6 comments:

Peggy said...

That sounds delicious to me! I have never made osso bucco but need to put it on my list to make.

Sarah said...

I think salad and osso bucco sound like a match made in heaven. The lemon juice of the salad dressing would be a good counterpoint to the luxurious, fatty beef. Yum.

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Salad and osso bucco sounds like a great match to me! :D

Kayte said...

Wow, that is some pairing you have there, looks fantastic. This was a fun, easy, and delicious salad. I could make this over and over again. :-)

Kari said...

I like cold cannelloni beans a ot so this sounds good to me :)

TeaLady said...

Seems like the perfect pairing to me.