Thursday, July 2, 2015

EwE - Spinach, Herb and Goat Cheese Frittata

 
 
For Eating with Ellie this week, Peggy chose Spinach, Herb and Goat Cheese Frittata.  Ellie has published the recipe online here.
 
I made a serve for one.  I think the goats cheese made this dish - it would have been a bit ordinary without it.  I also added a dash of tabasco on top to give it an extra kick.
 
This is the kind of thing I make for breakfast all the time, so I was on board with this.  To see what the others thought of this dish, visit the LYL section of the EwE website.

5 comments:

Peggy said...

That looks very tasty. I just pulled mine out of the oven and am starting to blog about it now. I had to make a few substitutions as always. I'm anxious to see how it tastes!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

I have heard that some people hate goats cheese but it's such a favourite of mine I must admit! :D

Kayte said...

Oh that looks perfect, and I know that the addition of hot sauce is just the ticket for Mark so I am doing that next time, and there will be a next time as I have lots of parsley and spinach hanging around this summer...and goat's cheese is just so good in this. A big hit at our house, and happy to hear you liked it as well. Thanks for finding online version so I will go back to my post and add that in. :-)

TeaLady said...

I need to find a new goat cheese. All I could taste was the cheese. But eating around it was quite tasty.

Chaya said...

Your photo is so appetizing. I love the goat cheese. It is a favorite so I loved this dish.