Wednesday, July 1, 2015

WWDH - Stewed Apple and Coconut Cobbler



For Wednesday with Donna Hay this week, I chose Stewed Apple and Coconut Cobbler from the very beautiful book, Seasons.  You can also find the recipe online here.

I mini-fied the recipe to make it just for one and baked it in a ramekin.  And the verdict?  Delicious - the perfect treat for a cold winter's night. 

I would definitely make this again.  To see whether the others feel the same, visit the LYL section of the WWDH website.

3 comments:

Kayte said...

This would be fun to make all individual servings in these small ramekins and serve them so everyone got their own little dessert! I agree, this was delicious and I would definitely make it again. It was such fun eating purple apples...I don't think I have ever had the combination of apples and blueberries before and it was really good. Great choice. I love my Seasons book as well. Such beautiful photos as well as great recipes.

TeaLady said...

Good idea to make mini cobbler. I like that idea. I had all the ingredients but friends brought pies and I didn't need yet another dessert. Make up week!!

Johanna GGG said...

ooh this looks so good - just what we need this weekend - I love the sound of the coconut in the cobbler