Tuesday, April 26, 2022

TWD - Cottage Cheese Biscuits


This week's Tuesday with Dorie recipe is Cottage Cheese Biscuits - aka scones.  As the name suggests, these scones contain cottage cheese.  It is meant to give them tang, but I couldn't really detect it. 


 Regardless, this is a nice scone recipe.  They tasted fine the next day without reheating.  I topped mine with jam and cheese, as shown.  

I'd happily  make this recipe again.

To see what everyone else made this week and what they thought of it, visit the LYL section of the TWD website.

10 comments:

Mardi Michels said...

It really is a nice recipe - and so easy!

flour.ish.en said...

I see a good rise in your scones. Lovely!

Isthisakeeper said...

Wowza what a good rise you got on yours!! Great Job on those!!

steph- whisk/spoon said...

beauties!!

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Mmm. These would be great with cheese! Such a delicious, easy recipe!

TeaLady said...

Yes, there were quite tasty. I would not equate them with scones. At least not here in the US.

Johanna GGG said...

They look like nice scones. I esp like your jam and cheese topping.

Amy said...

Your biscuits look delicious. Glad you enjoyed them!

Diane Zwang said...

These were good biscuits. I am glad that you liked them.

Kayte said...

These look really good and I love the photo with the toppings on them, very inspiring for me to get to these as Mark loves a good biscuit. Sounds like you liked them very much also.