Wednesday, April 6, 2022

WWDH - Spiced Almond Roasted Chicken

This week’s Wednesday with Donna Hay recipe is Spiced Almond Roasted Chicken

This recipe involves coating chicken breasts, chickpeas, currants and almonds with a mixture of olive oil, honey, cumin, cinnamon and lemon, and tossing in some crumbled feta before roasting in a hot oven.

I halved the chickpeas and feta used, as the recipe amounts seemed a little too much for me.



 I served mine with chilli roasted broccoli and boiled frozen veg.

This was an easy, tasty dish that I’d happily make again.

To see some other Donna Hay dishes, visit Kayte at Grandma’s Kitchen Table, and Margaret at Tea and Scones.


2 comments:

Kayte said...

I made this as well this week, and I agree, I'd happily make this again, so easy, so quick, and so delicious. Thanks for finding the recipe for us to try it. Yours looks like mine, so I'm figuring I did it all correctly. I'm happy to have the leftover chicken as I made the whole recipe so that I can morph it into other things this week and freeze a couple pieces for another time. Fun to make the same thing this week. Yours all looks very tasty, I love your vegetable choices, I should have thought the color thing through on mine as it was all a little one-note as they say. Next time.

TeaLady said...

This looks wonderfully tasty. Love roasting a chicken. So easy.