Saturday, April 2, 2022

WWDH - Chocolate Brownies


 For Wednesday with Donna Hay this week, I present Chocolate Brownies from Modern Classics Book 2. The recipe is also available online here.

This is a pretty straight forward brownie recipe with no fancy strings attached. 

I made mine with gluten free flour to share with friends.

They were good - not the best brownie recipe I have ever made, but serviceable and easy.

To see some other Donna Hay dishes, visit Kayte at Grandma’s Kitchen Table, and Margaret at Tea and Scones.

3 comments:

Johanna GGG said...

They sound pretty good - the recipe looks much richer than the donna hay brownies I have made before.

Kayte said...

I have Modern Classics 1 but not Modern Classics 2...Mark would like these brownies, I'm sure, thank you for the link, I will follow it and make them for him. Brownies are one of his favorite chocolate things to eat. Yours look dark and chocolatey for sure, I'm sure your friends were happy that you shared them.

TeaLady said...

There is nothing, NOTHING, better than a good dark chocolate brownie. I want one!! I see these in my future. Served warm with vanilla ice cream!!