Tuesday, April 5, 2022

TWD - Espresso Chocolate Sables


 This week’s Tuesday with Dorie recipe is Espresso Chocolate Sables. These are sandy shortbreads containing chocolate and coffee, made by Dorie’s muffin tin method.

As you can see, these didn’t work out for me. They stuck to the tin and were reduced to rubble when I tried to get them out. It was delicious rubble, but not really useful as a cookie.

To see what everyone else made this week and what they thought of it, visit the LYL section of the TWD website.



5 comments:

Mardi Michels said...

Hmmm... I am really interested to try these - if they are slice and bake I will most likely have rubble too, they never work for me either!

Isthisakeeper said...

Sorry for the sticking but at least they were tasty!! That is what really counts.

Kayte said...

Tasty is good. Rubble can be an issue as I have had that happen as well with things. No problem, guys here will eat most anything. Lol. I'm sure they would be happy to take those off your hands with no issue at all. I'm making those next week, so we shall see how I do with it all.

Diane Zwang said...

I finally got a good non-stick muffin tin. Sorry they didn't work out for you. Cookie crumbs are good with ice cream.

steph- whisk/spoon said...

oh nuts! well, I'd probably enjoy that rubble on an ice cream sundae :)