Thursday, September 1, 2016

EwE - Korean Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry - Asian Inspirations



I chose this week's Eating with Ellie theme, which is Asian Inspirations.  I had been eyeing off the Korean Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry in Weeknight Wonders for some time, but couldn't find kimchi anywhere.  However, enlightenment eventually came to my supermarket, which is finally stocking kimchi.

This is a terrific and easy stir fry - beef, broccoli, kimchi, onion and chicken broth all contribute to make a flavourful, healthy dish that is perfect for a mid-week meal in a hurry.  I served mine with brown rice to mop up the delicious sauce.

To see what the other Ellie cooks made this week, visit the LYL section of the EwE website.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Sounds good, great for when it gets cooler here!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Love the sound of this. I was pleasantly surprised to find kimchi at my local supermarket too! :D

Margaret said...

Didn't quite get to the theme this week. Emergency babysitting! But I really want to try this one. Looks perfectly delicious.