Tuesday, May 24, 2022

TWD - Asparagus-Lemon Quiche


 This week’s Tuesday with Dorie (Baking with Dorie) recipe is Asparagus-Lemon Quiche.

As the name suggests, the quiche is filled with chopped asparagus and chopped lemon (including the rind). The top is decorated with asparagus heads and sprinkled with parmesan.

The flavour combination is delicate and the quiche looks elegant. I served mine with salad:


This is such a gorgeous quiche, I would definitely make this again.

To see what everyone else made this week and their thoughts on it, visit the LYL section of the TWD website.

2 comments:

Ulrike said...

I agree, I would make this quiche again. Even my husband was pleased

Kayte said...

I have to get to this...it has everything I love in it and yours looks so inviting. Nice photo of it.