Wednesday, December 1, 2021

WWDH - Spiced Walnut Caramels


 This week’s Wednesday with Donna Hay recipe is Spiced Walnut Caramels. They started life as Spiced Pecan Caramels, but I didn’t have pecans.

The spices are very Christmassy- cloves and nutmeg.

I was able to try these and I think they are delish! I love a caramel- and homemade caramels are even better.

To check out some more Donna Hay dishes, visit Kayte at Grandma’s Kitchen Table, Margaret at Tea and Scones, and Peggy at Pantry Revisited 



2 comments:

Kayte said...

I'm making these next as I made Chocolate Almond Crackle this week and it was a huge success...I know these would be as well and they look so cute and festive the way you presented them. Walnuts or Pecans? I think it might be nice to do some of each. Thanks for the suggestion.

TeaLady said...

Oh, my! Those look wonderful! I will have to make these!