Tuesday, December 14, 2021

TWD - Mokonut’s Cranberry-Rye Chocolate Chunk Cookies



This week’s Tuesday with Dorie (BWD) recipe is Mokonut’s Cranberry-Rye Chocolate Chunk Cookies.

This recipe is based on the cookies made at  a Parisian restaurant called Mokonut. As their name suggests, the cookies are flavoured with dried cranberries, rye flour and chocolate.

And they are absolutely scrumptious. This is the best cookie recipe I have made in a long time - I loved them so much I kept 5 for me.

To see what the other Dorie Bskers made this week and their thoughts on it, visit the LYL section of the TWD website.


 

11 comments:

ostwestwind said...

I'll make them again with white chocolate and white poppy seeds. They were really good. So were rhe puffers

Mardi Michels said...

These have so many rave reviews - can't wait to bake!

Peggy said...

These were so good! Yours look perfect! And werent they easy to make. I might make another batch for the holidays.

Amy said...

Your cookies look delicious! I can't wait to try this recipe next.

Diane Zwang said...

I agree with you these are scrumptious. A new family favorite for us.

Cakelaw said...

Yes, these were excellent!

Cakelaw said...

You will love them.

Cakelaw said...

Yes, they were - a keeper.

Cakelaw said...

These are so good - you’ll live them.

Cakelaw said...

Ditto!

steph- whisk/spoon said...

these are fabulous-- i have a few in the freezer that i'm hoarding for myself. haha