Wednesday, November 3, 2021

WWDH - Spiced Meatballs with Sticky Chilli Sauce

Kayte is resurrecting Wednesdays with Donna Hay on a casual basis. We may not post every Wednesday, but we will post whenever we make a new Donna Hay recipe.

This week, I made a recipe from Donna’s new book, One Pan Perfect. The recipe is Spiced Meatballs in Sticky Chilli Sauce. There are great Asian flavours in these meatballs - garlic, ginger, green onion and chilli.



 I baked my meatballs instead of frying them, and used a chilli tomato chutney in place of the Korean chilli paste in the recipe. I think these changes went well.

I served my meatballs with cauliflower rice and veggies.

I highly recommend both this recipe and Donna’s new book.


5 comments:

ostwestwind said...

I do not allow myself to buy cookbooks anymore, too many. Thos sounds delicious

Peggy said...

These meatballs look delicious! Definitely something I will want to try. So glad to be cooking together again, here and in TWD!

Cakelaw said...

Donna Hay has generously put quite a lot of recipes on her website that you can try for free.

Cakelaw said...

Likewise Peggy.

TeaLady said...

And I missed this 1 too. I love meatballs. And these look wonderful and that spicy sauce.