Tuesday, January 23, 2024

TWD - Spinach Mozarella Pie with Parm Crumble

This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe is Spinach Mozarella Pie with Parm Crumble.


This pie is a quiche with parmesan crumble topping. I used the savoury galette dough for my tart shells. I didn’t want to be eating this all week, so I quartered the recipe make two mini pies.



These pies turned out quite well, and look very pretty. Perhaps I’d make this recipe again for a picnic. Note the pastry and crumble must be made a couple of hours in advance, so plan accordingly if you make this.

To see what everyone else made this week and what they thought of it, visit the LYL section of the TWD website.

8 comments:

Diane Zwang said...

I love your cute heart pies. These were good and satisfying.

Kayte said...

Great idea...this would be so great for a picnic, I'm making that note in my book. I love the little mini pies, they look so cute. Next time I am going to cover my pie with the crumble like you and Mardi did as I just sort of put it here and there and didn't cover it all up. It was so tasty, I would have liked more of it than what I did. This was a winner for us. Yours look beautiful and delicious.

Cakelaw said...

Agreed, this pie was simply scrumptious.

ostwestwind said...

We we're greedy and made the whole recipe. Great idearo make mini oies

Cakelaw said...

Yes, this one surprised me, as I saw the green and instantly thought I’d hate it. But nope, it is absolutely delicious, one I’d make again.

Shirley @ Everopensauce said...

These heart-shaped mini pies are so adorable and the taste is there too.

Kim said...

Oh gosh the heart minis are adorable…and delicious as well!! Win-win!!

steph- whisk/spoon said...

I heart those little pie hearts!!