Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year 2020!


Happy New Year to everyone!  

I don't have any spectacular photos of fireworks or parties to share for my first post, so I have instead decided to share with you the way in which I start most mornings - with a cup of coffee.  

This  gorgeous flat white with decorative swan in the crema came from a cafĂ© in the QV Building in Sydney when I was there in early November.  Most cups of coffee that I have, barista made or otherwise, are not this grand.  This morning started with a cup of rather grey looking instant coffee.  However, a cup of coffee  is a wonderful way to kick start my day, so it seemed fitting that it should kick start my blog in 2020.

May this new year bring you blessings and happiness.

4 comments:

Johanna GGG said...

Happy new year cakelaw - I don't drink coffee but I love coffee art - hope you have a good year with lots of good coffee!

Cakelaw said...

Happy New Year Johanna!

Andrea_TheKitchenLioness said...

What a very pretty cup of flat white - I am an avid coffee drinker and latte art never ceases to amaze me! Great pic and perfect kick-start to the year 2020!

Cakelaw said...

Happy New Year Andrea!