Tuesday, April 9, 2024

TWD - Goat Cheese-Black Pepper Quick Bread


 This week’s Tuesday with Dorie recipe is Goats Cheese-Black Pepper Quick Bread.

This involves making a simple quick bread, and mixing through goats cheese chunks and chopped mint.

I quartered the recipe to make four muffins instead of a single large loaf.

This quick bread is absolutely delicious - I highly recommend it.

To see what everyone else made this week and what they thought of it, visit the LYL section of the TWD website.


5 comments:

Kayte said...

What a great idea to try it as muffins...I am making a note of that in my book as I think I would like to do some like that...especially the little mini muffins...one or two bite wonders. Such a great idea to try a different style of quick bread with it. They look wonderful.

Lovie Bernardi said...

Your muffins look great! Good to know that the recipe works as muffins.

Anonymous said...

Great idea with the muffin twist. Glad you enjoyed this one.

Anonymous said...

I should try making the goat cheese black pepper muffins. They make good pack-and-go.

Shirley @ Everopensauce said...

I posted the last comment. Shirley