Thursday, September 8, 2022

Passionfruit Coconut Cake


Recently, I made this amazing Passionfruit Coconut Cake from a recipe by Lorraine at Not Quite Nigella.  This luscious cake is flavoured with passionfruit pulp and dessicated coconut, and is topped with a delicious passionfruit flavoured buttercream. 


How good does that look!  I only made half the icing (as I don't like thick icing), and used tinned passionfruit in the cake.  

I absolutely loved this cake - moist (yep, that's a good word for a cake), light and fruity.  An absolute winner!  If you want to get in the mood for summer, this is the perfect cake to make. 


1 comment:

Johanna GGG said...

Looks delicious - I love the sound of coconut and passionfruit together - very tropical! I also like the word moist for cakes - nothing worse than a dry cake!!!!!