Tuesday, February 22, 2022

TWD - One Bite Cinnamon Puffs


 It’s 22 02 22!!

This week’s Tuesday with Dorie recipe is One Bite Cinnamon Puffs. These are little choux pastry puffs flavoured with cinnamon. 

You are supposed to top them with sanding sugar or pearl sugar to resemble chouquettes, but in lieu of either of these, I just used ordinary white sugar.

These little choux bites are quite tasty as is, but would be special served with chocolate sauce and vanilla icecream.

To see what everyone else made this week and what they thought of it, visit the LYL section of the TWD website.

16 comments:

ostwestwind said...

I would chose chocolate sauce accompaniment. They look also very nice with ordinary sugar

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

These are so cute Cakelaw! :D

Cakelaw said...

Thanks! Yes, chocolate sauce and choux pastry are made for each other.

Mardi Michels said...

So cute! And yes, I love the idea of chocolate sauce and ice cream <3

Amy said...

These look yummy! Chocolate sauce sounds like a great idea with them.

Kayte said...

Oh, they look so good...mine did not get that round, I was hoping for more roundness like yours so I need to keep playing with this recipe. Mark was filling his with whipped cream...lol, we knew he would, right? But now when I tell him about the chocolate sauce...well, we all know how that is going to end, right? Nice job on these.

Johanna GGG said...

They look delicious but I am sure that they would also smell amazing coming out of the oven.

TeaLady said...

These look tasty. I really just need to make them and not just drool over them.

Cakelaw said...

I want some more now …

Cakelaw said...

Thanks Amy!

Cakelaw said...

Filled with whipped cream sounds perfect!!

Cakelaw said...

Yes, the cinnamon makes them smell amazing.

Cakelaw said...

Do it Margaret! You won’t regret it.

steph- whisk/spoon said...

so cute. I made mine a little larger to accommodate something inside. haha.

Cakelaw said...

Great idea!

TeaLady said...

This is definitely a rewind choice for me. I just ran out of time. They look delicious. And fun