Tuesday, October 27, 2020

TWD - Macaron Biscotti - Not


 This week’s TWD “recipe” (Dorie herself said it’s not a recipe) are Macaron Biscotti. You are meant to take unfilled macaron shells and bake them again in butter.

I did not know when I made macarons two weeks ago that this would be our next recipe. I didn’t have any leftover macaron shells and I was not making any more to do this - sorry.

Instead, please enjoy my macarons from last time and imagine what they’d be like unfilled,  dipped in butter and baked again.

If you want to see Macaron Biscotti, the other bakers may have made them - visit the TWD website.


3 comments:

Mardi Michels said...

LOL! I think that's whey we voted for both recipes to be in the same month! Your macs are lovely!

Johanna GGG said...

I'd be the sort of person not to have macarons leftover either - rebaking them with butter over them sounds so odd I am not sure how they would taste but I guess crispy as biscotti is usually crispy

steph- whisk/spoon said...

oh shoot— we did have a discussion about it in the comments of some nomination post, but i should have more directly mentioned it in the schedule!