Thursday, July 23, 2020

Carrot Oat Slice (Vegan)



Happy Thursday! 

Today is the day that wearing a mask became mandatory in Melbourne. Given that 90% of people have admitted to going about their business even after displaying COVID-19 symptoms, the position we have reached should not surprise anyone.

If you would like a little sweet treat that is pretty much guilt free, I can recommend Johanna’s Carrot Oat Slice. It is very easy to make, and the finished product remains quite moist, but it’s a little pop of vegan sweetness to pick you up with a cuppa:
 

I used the optional prune add-in for an extra pop of sweetness, but also recommend adding the walnuts for some crunch, as this slice is very soft.

Have a great day all.

1 comment:

Johanna GGG said...

Glad you liked it - I keep thinking I should do it again. It is a really soft slice - not quite in cake territory but I did not know how to describe it because I still liked it. Good luck with masking up and staying safe.