Tuesday, June 4, 2019

TWD - Sesame Sea Salt Cookies


This week's Tuesday with Dorie recipe is Sesame Sea Salt Cookies, a buttery, savoury delight.  

I went with Dorie's Bon Idea and used a combination of sesame seeds, poppy seeds and sea salt to top my cookies (I don't have garlic powder or onion powder, so I left those out).

I only made a half batch of these cookies.  They were certainly tasty and a nice treat to have as a snack with wine, as Dorie suggests.

To see what everyone else made this week, visit the LYL section of the TWD website.

7 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Ooh I love the sound of these! I so enjoy sweet and salty combos :)

Mardi Michels said...

These look so good! Can't wait to try!

steph- whisk/spoon said...

they look good-- i like these savory cookies in the book!

Johanna GGG said...

seeds and savoury in a biscuit will always make me happy - these look great

Diane Zwang said...

I am glad that you liked these. The poppy seeds look good on top.

Pam said...

Great combo of ingredients, sounds like a delicious cookie!

Andrea_TheKitchenLioness said...

This looks like an absolutely wonderful recipe for sweet and savory cookies! A combination of flavors that I really enjoy a lot!