Monday, November 28, 2016

Thai Style Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry


I recently made a very good Thai Style Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry from this recipe on Well Nourished.  The original recipe is vegetarian, but the author discusses adding meat to it.

The sauce is really quite good, but I did find it a tad garlicky.  next time, I'd ramp down the garlic.

The great thing is that even though you have to take the time to make the sauce, it makes enough for two stir fries.  This means that you can put the leftovers into the freezer for another day - fabulous!  I like recipes where the hard work pays off like that.

If you like stir fry and you enjoy Asian flavours, this healthy recipe is worth trying out. 

2 comments:

Beth said...

Sounds delicious!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

I love recipes like that too where you end up with enough food for a few nights. Makes the effort all worth it!