Thursday, November 17, 2016

EwE - White Turkey Chili - Chili Today, Hot Tamale



For Eating with Ellie this week, the theme is Chili Today, Hot Tamale, chosen by Peggy.  I made Ellie's White Turkey Chili

This dish is meant to be all white - however, it is too hard to get white corn here, so I just used the regular kind.

I thought this was quite tasty - not much else to say about it because it is what it says on the tin.

Chili is welcome in these parts at the moment, because while it might officially be mid-spring, the weather is stuck firmly in July.

To see what the others made this week, visit the LYL section of the  EwE website.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this looks good! Im glad you tried this one. Now i will put it on my list to try as well! So it is still cool there?

Cakelaw said...

It's Katy Perry - it's hot then it's cold. Monday will be 35C, Tuesday will be 17C.

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Is it still cold? Wow, that's a very late summer coming on. Although it's a good excuse for dishes like this! :D

Kayte said...

It looks nice sitting in that bowl...I'm not sure why I can't get onboard more easily with the idea of chicken or turkey in chili...for some reason it just seems like they don't belong there, that it's fake chili or something. lol I made a vegetarian chili, which is just basically leaving the meat out, so that seems more sincere. That said, yours does look nice and tasty!

Mae Travels said...

I'm surprised that your chili doesn't appear to have a sauce. The white chili that I've eaten had a white sauce binding the turkey, corn, and chilis.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

Would definily warm you up on a "chili" day!!