Thursday, January 26, 2017

EwE - Tortellini-Spinach Soup - Soup's On



For Eating with Ellie this week, Margaret chose the theme of Soup's On.  I decided to make Tortellini-Spinach Soup from So Easy.

This soup is very easy to make, as it uses pre-packaged tortellini.  The recipe calls for spinach and cheese tortellini; I could only find roasted vegetable and cheese tortellini, so that is what I used.

This soup is very, very tasty. It is also reasonably quick to make, and filling.  It is a dish I'd make again.

To see what the others made this week, visit the LYL section of the EwE website.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love tortellini! Great choice Gaye!

Kayte said...

I knew if we persisted long enough that we could make you into a soup lover. :-) This one looks really good and those ready made tortellini are so good in soup! I need to pull out my book and see if I have made this one and if I haven't, I need to have a go at it before soup weather ends here. Great choice!

TeaLady said...

How did I miss this one. I have tortellini sitting in the freezer just waiting for this soup. YUM!