This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe is Bran- Berry Muffins. I made the Cran-Bran variation to use up some frozen cranberries that I had.
These muffins are easy to make and super tasty. As their name suggests, they contain a small quantity of bran.
Don’t they look great!
Here’s a peek inside.
To see what everyone else made this week and what they thought of it, visit the LYL section of the TWD website.




5 comments:
These were yummy! I'll have to try the cranberry version next time.
These look great - I'll try the cranberry version soon too!
Those do look great. I also have some frozen cranberries to use up so I'm thinking that doing that (yours look so pretty) and adding some apricots like Kristin did this week would make for a very pretty and delicious muffin as well...kind of a test run before the holidays overnight guests as these would be great. Love your plate on your doily, did you make the doily?
Oops...that Anonymous comment was from me...not sure how I managed to goof that up.
I love that these are so adaptable. I will definitely try the cranberry version. Yours look great!
Post a Comment