Wednesday, March 23, 2022

WWDH - Flat-Roast Chicken with Almond and Mint

This week’s Wednesday with Donna Hay is Flat-RoastedChicken with Almond and Mint, from her Seasons cookbook.

It is what it says on the tin - a butterflied roast chicken served with a toasted almond and mint sauce:



 It was an ok dish - it’s not dissimilar to something I would ordinarily make, zhouzed up a bit.

To see some other Donna Hay dishes, visit Kayte at Grandma’s Kitchen Table, and Margaret at Tea and Scones.

3 comments:

Kayte said...

Well it certainly looks good from here, it looks nice and moist. You got a beautiful color on it. The sauce looks good, too, and who doesn't love almonds on or in anything! I should pull out my Seasons cookbook and make this one. My post will be up tomorrow, I made the recipe you made last week and we loved it. Nice photo.

TeaLady said...

Looks perfectly delicious. I would eat this in a heartbeat.

TeaLady said...

Looks perfect. Nice and brown on the outside. Wonderful. I bet the mint and almond added a lovely flavor.