Tuesday, September 5, 2017

TWD - Two- Bite One-Chip Cookies



This week's Dorie's Cookies recipe is Two-Bite One-Chip Cookies.  The name says it all - these are light, small cookies embracing a single chocolate chip, that you can eat in just two bites.

I quartered the recipe to make roughly twenty cookies.  Instead if dark chocolate chips, I used the white chocolate chips that I already had.

The resulting cookies were delicious.  I was a little dubious as there is no rising agent in these cookies and they are so small, but they bake up into tasty morsels - I ate four in a row, no problems.    These would be great for filling gift boxes as they are small enough to fill spaces without awkwardness.

To see what everyone else made this week, visit the LYL section of the TWD website.

6 comments:

Mardi (eat. live. travel. write.) said...

Yes these are great, aren't they? Perfect for holiday cookie exchanges - I'm thinking mint choc chips inside!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Mmm they look really good! I have a weak spot for chocolate chip cookies :D Also to eat four in a row means that they are really good.

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

What a fun idea! Yes, I'd need to eat 4 to get my fill :) I'd love to do a mix of chocolate chip varieties in one batch.

Kari said...

I think I'd eat a few of these :)

2paw said...

Oh they are so tiny and so sweet. I love that you used white chocolate too, I know it isn't real chocolate but it is the chocolate I can eat. Thanks for the idea, they will be great for gifts.

Summer said...

They look so adorable! Until I read your post I had completely overlooked that they have no rising agent. Neat how that works out.