Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WWDH - Cauliflower Mac and Cheese



This week, Chaya has chosen Donna's Cauliflower Mac and Cheese for our Wednesday with Donna Hay group.  The recipe is online here.

This recipe is pretty simple to make, and s quite tasty, although next time I would leave out the garlic in the crust.  I used all milk and no cream, and used only one variety of cheese, but I don't think it harmed the end result.  Sure, it may not have been as indulgent as the original, but it was still good.

To see what Chaya, Sarah and Margaret thought of this recipe, check out their blogs.

3 comments:

TeaLady said...

This was good. I think I will make my mac and cheese like this all the time.

Chaya said...

I was thinking of not using the cream but since I chose the recipe, I thought I should follow it. I am glad that you used all milk. That will be put aside for the future.

Kayte said...

This looks like a very interesting recipe and one I will definitely make when we get to cooler weather and everyone is craving mac n cheese, I am eager to try the technique and see how it all comes out. Your photo looks very convincing!