Tuesday, September 10, 2024

TWD - Buttermilk-Molasses Quick Bread

This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe  is Buttermilk-Molasses Quick Bread.

In my case, it’s actually Soured Milk-Maple Syrup Quick Bread. 



 This is a savoury quick bread, containing spices such as star anise and fennel.

It also contains an array of flours, including rye flour and whole wheat flour.

This quick bread was good served sliced with lashings of butter.

To see what everyone else made this week and what they thought of it, visit the LYL section of the TWD website.



4 comments:

Johanna GGG said...

That sound delicious. I never buy buttermilk these days as I just sour some milk with vinegar rather than having leftovers I don't know what to do with.

Anonymous said...

Way to be resourceful! I had to make a few changes too! (Kim)

Diane Zwang said...

I look forward to making this one. It looks like yours came out perfect.

Judy said...

Sounds like the changes were good ones.