Tuesday, August 3, 2021

TWD - Three-ways Sugar Cone Pizzelles

This week’s Tuesday with Dorie recipe is Three-Ways Sugar Cone Pizzelles. The recipe is what it says on the tin - pizzelles moulded into cones, or bowls, or just left flat.


I don’t have a pizzelle press and don’t intend to invest in one, so I used my jaffle maker to make my Pizzelles.



 I wanted to try out moulding the Pizzelles, so I used cream horn cones and a glass to make cones and bowls respectively. I found the cones challenging to mould and had holes in the base of my cones - not so great for icecream but still delicious.

To see what everyone else made this week and what they thought of it, visit the LYL section of the TWD website.

3 comments:

Mardi Michels said...

These are inspiring! I sadly don't have a jaffle maker either so I have no idea what I am going to do (not a fan of recipes that call for equipment that is rarely used so not investing either...). These look GREAT!

Cakelaw said...

Thank you!

Diane Zwang said...

I am glad that you found them delicious. I am looking forward to trying these.