Wednesday, September 2, 2015

WWDH - Red Curry of Swordfish - err, Dory



Kayte's pick for this week's Wednesday with Donna Hay is Red Curry of Swordfish.  I have never seen swordfish in the shops, so combined with Kayte's warning of it being expensive, I went for "firm white fish" - in this case, dory.

I served my curry with boiled brown rice and boiled mixed veg.  From my perspective, it was delicious.

To see what the others thought of this dish, visit the LYL section of the WWDH website.

4 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

I'm not so keen on swordfish-I much prefer John dory! :D

Kayte said...

Your dory sub looks really good...I love that whole plate of food. And I love the plate itself! I have never had dory, but now I want to try it...I wonder if we can get that here. I used swordfish but I'm not the biggest fan of swordfish (Mark ate two pieces so he is) and now I would like to try that sauce on a milder fish just to see as I loved the curry and citrus notes in the sauce. Again, I always forget to plate with utensils...I love how you always do that and it seems like I could just sit down and start eating! :-)

Pam said...

Sounds really delicious, but my chances of finding swordfish around here are slim to none. Will have to try is with a white fish also.

TeaLady said...

I have only had swordfish once but would love to try it again. I used catfish for mine - firm white fish. Your sauce came out beautifully.