Thursday, September 10, 2015

EwE - Ceviche Salad


Glennis's pick for this week's Eating with Ellie is Ceviche Salad. 

I only noticed when it was too late that the fish was supposed to be skinned - oops.  Hence, as you can see, my ceviche fish has skin.

Other components of the salad were lettuce, avocado, ruby grapefruit and chilli. 

Overall, I didn't mind this salad.  I don't think I'll be making it again, but as a once off, give it a go meal, it was perfectly fine.

To see what the others thought of this salad, visit the LYL section of the EWE website.

2 comments:

Kayte said...

Not doing this one...or I might sub some sort of version of something to just kind of have a nice salad but the whole idea of this is not my idea of a good thing to sit down and eat. I will say, yours does look very pretty.

Kayte said...

Well, I did do this one and used shrimp instead and I really liked it, but then I would eat most anything if you put shrimp in it. Loved the combination of avocado and grapefruit. Yours looks so vibrant and pretty.