Wednesday, April 1, 2015

WWDH - Ricotta and herb rigatoni


For Wednesday with Donna Hay this week, Margaret chose ricotta and herb rigatoni from Modern Classics Book I.  There is pasta (I used shells, not rigatoni), ricotta, basil and olives in this very simple side dish.


I served my pasta with roast beef, asparagus and mixed veges.  This pasta was quick, easy and tasty - a nice alternative to potato mash.

To see what the other WWDH members thought of this recipe, visit the LYL section of the WWDH website.

5 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

A nice idea using this as a quick but tasty side to roast beef! :D

Peggy said...

Delicious and oh so easy! I love easy. Your meal looks delicious!

Sarah said...

Wow, yes, that is easy. I am not going to get to this one, but I think ricotta and basil are a great combination!

Anonymous said...

This is such a quick and wonderful dish. I may just make this tonight. I love it.

Kay of Pure & Complex
www.purecomplex.com

Kayte said...

See, this is why I wish we lived closer...you need help eating these things and I would be just the person happy to help you out! I love the use of shells with this, they are so cute and match the olives. Nice plate, both the plate and what is on it!