Tuesday, February 27, 2024

TWD - Copenhagen Rye Cookies with Chocolate, Spice and Seeds

This week’s Tuesdays With Dorie recipe is Copenhagen Rye Cookies with Chocolate, Spice and Seeds, inspired by cookies that Dorie had in Denmark.

My seed mix was flax, sunflower and sesame seeds.

How good do these cookies look:



 They tasted delicious, and I really enjoyed them. There’s quite a few steps to making them but I was pleased with the end result.

To see what everyone else baked this week and what they thought of it, visit the LYL section of the TWD website.

4 comments:

Kayte said...

Oh your cookies look great...Mark really liked these, too. I think I will be making them again as he was so happy with them. Your photo is a lot better than mine, I cannot do well with photos...one time it's a pretty good one and the next an absolute failure. Sigh

Anonymous said...

Hi Kayte, Mark has great taste. I loved these.

Anonymous said...

My family loved these as well! Yours look more chocolatey and I would love that.

Shirley @ Everopensauce said...

These cookies are great and yours look very dark, at least darker than my version. Color aside, the seeds and the crispy edges are appealing.