Tuesday, April 20, 2021

TWD - Matcha-White Chocolate Mads

This week’s Tuesday with Dorie recipe is Matcha-White Chocolate Mini Mads. I made full size madeleines as that is the tin I have. I ended up with 12 mads and 2 “Aberffraw cakes”.

The mads reliably got their trademark hump in the oven:



 The lovely green colour from the matcha made these especially pretty madeleines. I couldn’t really taste the white chocolate or the lime zest, but that’s ok.

To see what everyone else made this week, visit the LYL section of the TWD website.


7 comments:

Mardi (eat. live. travel. write.) said...

Yours are perfect - crispy around the edges and you got the hump! I struggled with these a bit...

Sherry's Pickings said...

what cute little treats!

steph- whisk/spoon said...

nice bumps! i had to look up Aberffraw cakes...those are more scalloped shaped?

Cakelaw said...

They are a sweet shape.

Cakelaw said...

It’s nice that something went right for once. I actually really liked these.

Cakelaw said...

Yes - broader shell shapes.

Diane Zwang said...

Yours look a lovely green. I also could not taste the white chocolate.