Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Shannon Bennett's Famous Raspberry Cheesecake


Tim is a huge fan of raspberries and white chocolate, so when the cover of this month's Delicious magazine featured a raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake recipe from Shannon Bennett, I knew that I had found Tim's birthday cake.

This luscious creation had a base of crushed Anzac biscuits. I could only find school lunch box packs of Anzacs, so I opted for ginger nuts instead. I also halved the raspberries because hey, raspberries are expensive! Otherwise I followed the recipe, with lashings of cream cheese and sour cream, combined with melted white chocolate and bejewelled with fresh raspberries.

I made myself a mini cheesecake so I could try it too.  As expected, this cheesecake is scrumptious!

If you are a fan of raspberries and white chocolate or just love cheesecake, then this recipe is definitely worth making.



The mini!

4 comments:

2paw said...

Oh I want to make this too, thanks for being a cheesecake tester!! I love the idea of making one for the cook. Yes, raspberries are Very Expensive. I have a kilo from the raspberry farm in the freezer: they were a p[resent and a good one. Definitely making this for sewing supper next week!!!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

I love raspberries and white chocolate too. Anzac biscuits are great in a base although you tend to only see them around Anzac day time.

Johanna GGG said...

I didn't know that ANZAC biscuits aren't available all year round because I don't tend to buy them except on a rare occasion - this cheesecake sounds wonderful and you look like you have a good amount of raspberries in the photos so the original recipe must have had heaps

Kari said...

What a great birthday celebration.