Tuesday, October 24, 2023

TWD - Devil’s Thumbprints


 This week’s Tuesday with Dorie recipe is Devil’s Thumbprints. These are soft, chocolatey cookies, rolled in sugar and filled with jam in the “thumbprint”.

I used lingonberry jam to fill my cookies because that’s what I had. The slight tartness worked well with the sweetness of the cookies.

These cookies were delicious- I’d make them again.

To see what everyone else made this week and what they thought of it, visit the LYL section of the TWD website.

2 comments:

Kayte said...

Oh, mine look a lot like yours, so I must have done it correctly! Mark loved these...I'm thinking all you chocolate lovers had a delicious week with these on hand. Mark has just a few left and I'm thinking the next dessert here needs to be something lemon. Yours look very nice.

steph- whisk/spoon said...

love the idea of the tart jam with these!