Tuesday, May 21, 2019

TWD - Chocolate Oatmeal Biscoff Cookies



This week's Tuesdays with Dorie recipe is Chocolate Oatmeal Biscoff Cookies.  These are oatmeal cookies flavoured with chocolate and Biscoff spread (or in my case, Twix spread). 

My cookies spread like wildfire in the oven, so I ended up with two trays of connected cookies.  They spread so much that they were kind of like lace cookies.  OK, so my cookies are not the prettiest, but they tasted really good. 

I took them into work and they all got eaten - testament enough to their flavour, I'd say.  I only made half a batch as I was daunted by the thought of having a batch of 50 cookies (being a full recipe).

To see what everyone else made this week and what they thought of it, visit the LYL section of the TWD website.

5 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

I didn't realise that Twix had a spread. I wish Biscoff spread was easier to buy!

Mardi Michels said...

OMG. Now I want Twix spread. Or a Twix bar.... Love this flavour combo!

Pam said...

Have to try this! I've use Biscoff spread but have never seen Twix spread. Sounds good to me!

Diane Zwang said...

I am glad that your substitution worked out. We enjoyed these cookies too.

Johanna GGG said...

Twix spread - is that sort of like nutella? I like the sound of your bikkies - a bit of lacy texture always appeals - sounds like they might be chewy which I love