This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe is Cocoa-Cornmeal Biscotti. They are exactly what it says on the tin - biscotti flavoured with cocoa and cornmeal, and containing slivered almonds.
They were quite tasty and easy to make. No complaints here.
I made only a half recipe as the full recipe made over 40 biscuits.
To see what everyone else made this week and what they thought of it, visit the LYL section of the TWD website.

These were delicious. I also made just half a recipe.
ReplyDeleteThey were! These biscuits exceeded my expectations.
Deleteno complaints for me either...and ditto on the half recipe!
ReplyDeleteYes, these biscuits were a pleasant surprise.
DeleteSeems like it was a biscotti week. They seem to be a hit with all so I am looking forward to them.
ReplyDeleteI think you will love them.
DeleteThese were very delicious!! I made the full batch and everyone was happy I did hahaha (Kim)
ReplyDeleteOf course, why not! I was glad not to have to wrangle the two logs.
Delete