Thursday, May 18, 2017

EwE - Grilled Shrimp Po'Boy - Roll It Up, Roll It Up


For Eating with Ellie this week, Margaret chose the theme of Roll It Up, Roll It Up.  I decided to interpret this as something in a roll, and made Ellie's Grilled Shrimp Po'Boy from Comfort Food Fix


This Po'Boy was very easy and very tasty - grilled prawns in a roll with veggies and a tasty, zingy sauce.  I had to buy a few things I don't normally use (eg horseradish) but it was worth it.  I'd make this again.

To see what everyone else made this week, visit the LYL section of the EwE website.

2 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Ooh sounds like a winner!! I found po boys a bit too bready for me but I guess you could really change it up to your own taste :D

TeaLady said...

This looks perfect.

sorry you are on your own this week. I'm back on Whole30 and couldn't find anything I could eat with this theme, at least for now.....