Saturday, December 26, 2015

Two Dudes Kitchen, South Yarra


I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas - I know I did.

Coming down from the dizzy heights of Christmas, I thought I'd take you back to just before the mad month of December began, when Tim and I went to Two Dudes Kitchen in South Yarra for lunch.

Two Dudes Kitchen is a bright and open cafe space on the corner of Williams and Malvern Road,  furnished in the modern style, complete with shiny coffee machine:



The menu is not extensive but has a fair selection of typical cafe fare, with daily specials available.

Tim ordered the chicken salad, complete with fresh pear, cherry tomatoes, baby spinach, fetta and gem lettuce:



I ordered a daily special, the pulled pork wrap:



I thought the wrap was really tasty - I enjoyed the spicy pork wrapped in a soft tortilla with cooling lettuce.

The service at Two Dudes Kitchen was prompt and friendly, even though we arrived quite late for lunch (around 2pm).

If we happen to be in the area again, I would definitely go back to Two Dudes Kitchen.


503 Malvern Rd
South Yarra VIC 3141


1 comment:

Kari said...

These dishes look fresh and well made. And yes, freshly pre-Christmas! It looks like a nice place.