Thursday, October 1, 2015

EwE - Pasta with Prawns, Peas, Herbs, and Feta



For Eating with Ellie this week, Margaret chose Orzo with Shrimp, Peas, Herbs, and Feta.  Orzo was a little too exotic for my supermarket so I just used up whatever pasta was in my cupboard - in this case, a little bit of wholemeal penne and some bowties.

I liked this pasta recipe with prawns, peas, lemon, and feta.  This one is a keeper.

To see what the others thought of this dish, visit the LYL section of the EwE website.

4 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

I love risoni or orzo but I tend to eat too much of it so we tend not to have it in our pantry! I made a similar dish recently as we had fresh peas :D

Kayte said...

This one I need to make right away as my mouth is watering just looking at yours. Maybe all this looking at your posts for the ones I missed is just what I need to get me going again...it all looks so good. YUM.

TeaLady said...

Glad you like this one. I know it would be good with ANY pasta.

Kayte said...

I finally got around to making this shrimp dish and so happy I did as it was marvelous! Yours look wonderful with all that pasta. Love your photo, I wish I could sit down to a plate of that at your house. It would be such fun to cook together sometime!