Wednesday, September 16, 2015

WWDH - Chicken in White Wine with Lemon Potatoes


Chaya's pick for this week's Wednesday with Donna Hay is Chicken in White Wine with Lemon Potatoes.

What a beautiful dish this was - chicken served with a lovely artichoke, garlic and white wine sauce and lemony baby potatoes on the side. 


My photograph does not do this light, fresh dish justice.  I served my chicken and potatoes with steamed broccoli and sliced tomato.

To see what the others thought of this dish, visit the LYL section of the WWDH website.

4 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Ooh I've always wanted to make lemon potatoes after having them at Greek friends' houses! :D

Peggy said...

Think your photos are beautiful! Great job! I was going to make this last night but then life got in the way. Hope to make it soon. Looks so delicious!

Sarah said...

Oh wonderful! I couldn't find any artichokes but I imagine they were delicious. Also I somehow failed to make any vegetable side dishes on this day - crazy indeed since I am veggie mad. Your colourful plate is beautiful.

Kayte said...

Your photos do it justice just fine, I would love this chicken dish any time. I need to get this one made soon. I have missed so much. Soon, very very soon.