Thursday, September 17, 2015

EwE - Loaded Hummus Plate


For Eating with Ellie this week, Sarah chose Ellie's Loaded Hummus Plate.

I was a bit worried about this, as it didn't sound like me at all - chopped up lettuce, radishes and cucumber with homemade hummus and a boiled egg.  This did not sound appealing at all! 

However, I made a single serve, using store bought hummus (sorry Ellie) to say that I had tried it.  And I was pleasantly surprised - it really tasted quite good.  I think the egg was supposed to be hard boiled and sliced into pieces, but hey, I like runny eggs so I was happy with the way mine turned out.

To see what the others thought of this dish, visit the LYL section of EwE website.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Actually runny egg sounds like it might be nice. I do love a big plate of veggies, you can tell by my picks. Thanks for trying it!

Kayte said...

Love love love the looks of this and I would happily have this any time any day...you make it all look like a wonderful picnic.

Kayte said...

Finally got around to making the loaded hummus plate and love love love it, I can see me making this over and over with different veggies. It is fun to see the choices everyone made on this one. Runny eggs are not my thing but you know, it looks like artwork on the plate like that!