Thursday, February 26, 2015

EwE - Grilled Tandoori Chicken Breasts


For Eating with Ellie this week, Glennis chose Grilled Tandoori Chicken Breasts from Weeknight Wonders.

This dish as super easy to prepare, super quick to cook, and tasted wonderful.  The yoghurt coating kept the chicken moist and tender, and the flavours were everything that I like.  I served my tandoori chicken with stir-fried frozen veg.

To see what the other Ellie cooks thought of this dish, visit the LYL section of the Eating with Ellie website.

5 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Looks fantastic! You seem to have really enjoyed the recipes from the EWE series!

Chaya said...

I loved the flavors also. This is another Ellie winner and there are so many of those. I like your vegetables as a side.

Kayte said...

Oh, your plate looks so wonderful, I would love to sit down to that any time at all. You did a great job on your chicken grilling.

Sarah said...

What a nice, colourful photos. I only got around to publishing this today, but we really liked it. Though next time I would double the spices. They slid off a bit too much; haha!

TeaLady said...

That looks so nicely browned and crispy. I loved the flavors as well. Keeper.