Wednesday, December 24, 2014

WWDH - Hokkien noodles with sesame chicken



For Wednesday with Donna Hay this week, Margaret chose Donna's hokkien noodles with sesame chicken from Fresh Food Fast.  You can see a list of ingredients here.

This was a great choice - exactly the kind of thing that I like to eat. I substituted the miso paste for tahini, which gave the dish a lovely nutty flavour. It was also quicker to make than my Asian greens from last week!  I would definitely make this again.

To see what Margaret, Chaya and Sarah thought of this dish, visit their websites.

5 comments:

~~louise~~ said...

This sounds like my kind of dish too, Gaye. I've never heard of this type of noodle before but I find noodle dishes make a quick and satisfying meal. Love the notion of tahini. I have a jar in the fridge that seems bottomless, lol...

Thanks so much for sharing, Gaye. Wishing You and Yours a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy every moment:) Louise

Amy (Savory Moments) said...

This looks like a satisfying and delicious meal!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Ooh I want to make this now! I love noodles and chicken :D

Chaya said...

This was a nicely flavored dish and I am glad we all like it.

Kayte said...

This looks good...need to find out what Hokkien noodles are...they sound interesting! This looks like such a great recipe.