Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WWDH - Chilli Chicken Wraps





It's officially hump day - hope everyone has been having a good week.

Being Wednesday, it is Wednesday with Donna Hay time at my place, and this week, it's my pick of chilli chicken wraps from p142 of Off the Shelf

This one is exactly what it says on the tin - cooked shredded chicken is heated briefly with chilli paste, then placed in a wrap (flatbread) with grated carrot and salad of your choice.  I used tomato and baby spinach.

I enjoyed these wraps - the chilli chicken is what lifts it from drab to fab, and I enjoyed the chilli flavour.  I'd definitely make this one again.

To see what my fellow Donna Hay devotees, Margaret, Chaya and Sarah, thought of this dish, visit their websites.  And of course, you can join us at any time - just contact any one of us.

7 comments:

Finla said...

They look super delicious

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Chilli adds so much flavour doesn't it! :D They look great!

Blond Duck said...

Sounds good to me!

Kari said...

This looks like my sort of wrap! I'd sub in tofu for chicken but otherwise it looks perfect :)

Sarah said...

Simple IS wonderful in this case. I like your phrase, "drab to fab". Quite right.

Margaret said...

This was so quick and easy. Perfect for lunch. Great pick, Gaye.

2paw said...

Yes, that looks delicious. I think the chilli would be perfect, sometimes wraps can be a little pedestrian.