Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WWDH - Butter and Parmesan Linguine



They say the simple things in life are often the best, and so it was with this week's Wednesday Donna Hay recipe.  Margaret chose butter and parmesan linguine from p148 of Modern Classics I.

This dish comprises linguine coated with a butter and parmesan sauce, seasoned with salt and pepper.  I used cheddar instead of parmesan, as that is what I had.

It was simple but delicious - perfect for dinner on the run.

To see what Margaret, Chaya and Sarah thought of this dish, visit their websites.

6 comments:

yummychunklet said...

It's the simple dishes that can be the best sometimes. Looks great!

TeaLady said...

Glad you liked it. I'm thinking maybe Asiago next time, but cheddar sounds good, too.

2paw said...

Oh I always have the ingredients for this dish!!!! I may need onion though. Or garlic. I need onion and garlic a lot.

Chaya said...

I didn't even use salt. It was perfect.

Blond Duck said...

That sounds great!

Sarah said...

I agree that sometimes the simple dishes are all you want and need. Cheddar sounds delicious, as does asiagio!