Thursday, June 23, 2011

Elinor Klivans Apple Streusel Cinnamon Swirl Cupcakes


What could be better than cupcakes two days in a row, eh?  Today's cupcakes, also made for The Biggest Morning Tea, are also from The Cupcake Deck by Elinor Klivans - this time, Apple Streusel Cinnamon Swirl Cupcakes.  You can find the recipe here, although the Google picture is not the one from my version of The Cupcake Deck and is not what these cupcakes look like. 

I must confess that I didn't get to try these, although they sound delicious - who could resist grated apple, cinnamon and streusel in the one cupcake? 

Thanks to Stevie and Craig for giving me The Cupcake Deck - you can see that I have had fun with it guys! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks tasty!

Anonymous said...

They sound good and look good!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Isn't streusel the best? I could eat it by itself (and have!) :P

Cakelaw said...

Absolutely Lorraine!